Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pat went out with class. Here is a photo taken by Lawrence Tabor. Penny looked after Pat in death as she did in life. The emblem was embroidered inside the casket as well as on the outside vault.

I want to take this opportunity to THANK everyone for the kind words that you bestowed on my friend Pat. This has been a very difficult time for me, your responses helped.

Some of the comments that you sent were used in the eulogy and they were most fitting for a man that spoke the talk and walked the walk for our sport.

I will post one more thread for Pat and that will be for Penny. She wants to thank you all in her own way. May God bless all of you and again THANKS.

Dave

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pat went out with class. Here is a photo taken by Lawrence Tabor. Penny looked after Pat in death as she did in life. The emblem was embroidered inside the casket as well as on the outside vault.

I want to take this opportunity to THANK everyone for the kind words that you bestowed on my friend Pat. This has been a very difficult time for me, your responses helped.

Some of the comments that you sent were used in the eulogy and they were most fitting for a man that spoke the talk and walked the walk for our sport.

I will post one more thread for Pat and that will be for Penny. She wants to thank you all in her own way. May God bless all of you and again THANKS.

Dave

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Thank you Dave. Such a shocking, terrible loss for so many people. God Bless Pat who represented all that's good to so many here.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Thank you Dave. Such a shocking, terrible loss for so many people. God Bless Pat who represented all that's good to so many here.

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Dave, draw your strengh from within!!! Its there, our prayers are for you and the whole family as well. Rest in Peace Pat, you will be missed! While We (I) am saddened that he is gone, I am also very glad I meet Pat on this Forum! He helped me when he could, and made me laugh when I needed it the most. I'm sure I am a better man for having meet him, and I know that I was not the only one. He was this way with all he meet. He will never truly die as long as we keep his memory alive. May God Bless. Break-em all. Jeff

·
Registered
10,855 Posts
Dave, draw your strengh from within!!! Its there, our prayers are for you and the whole family as well. Rest in Peace Pat, you will be missed! While We (I) am saddened that he is gone, I am also very glad I meet Pat on this Forum! He helped me when he could, and made me laugh when I needed it the most. I'm sure I am a better man for having meet him, and I know that I was not the only one. He was this way with all he meet. He will never truly die as long as we keep his memory alive. May God Bless. Break-em all. Jeff

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.