Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tired of thinking about politics and work plus it's Friday so who's shooting where? Anybody doing anything different or trying a new gun? Have any new loads your going to test or what...c'mon, lets talk shooting and forget about the world for a while!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Tired of thinking about politics and work plus it's Friday so who's shooting where? Anybody doing anything different or trying a new gun? Have any new loads your going to test or what...c'mon, lets talk shooting and forget about the world for a while!!!
we are shooting tonight(the motley crew).. Tyler didn't shoot to well last week his wheels fell off.. I told him that's typical for a new shooter, You start out doing ok then you start reading info and over thinking and you start missing targets. Hopefully he can just see the targets and kill the target. Jerami the other new shooting has been improving everytime we shoot. His first time he didn't natural start hitting targets, He is getting better...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Shooting the Western Zone @ Spokane. My Bt99 is getting loose and needs a rebuild so I am going to given my Dads superposed broadway trap a try. If my scores fall it has to be the guns fault correct?

·
What squad am I on?
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Same thing here, started out OK, took a sheet, improved enough to start winning some cash and now I seem to end up in that area where everyone shoots a 46 or a 47/50 and the damn pot gets all split to hell. Oh well, hopefully I can stay in the sweet spot where last weeks winnings keep paying for the next shoot. My ability to tell the future says I'll break a 47 tonight. I'd be happy with that.
Anybody ever throw a bird or two to lower your scores?
Shooting the Western Zone @ Spokane. My Bt99 is getting loose and needs a rebuild so I am going to given my Dads superposed broadway trap a try. If my scores fall it has to be the guns fault correct?
Best excuse ;)

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I would lie if it has not crossed my mind. 1st year of ATA shoots, as the avg started going way up, I started doubting if I belonged in a bigger pond. But I am too competive with myself to sandbag

Reactions: WadHopper

·
What squad am I on?
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would lie if it has not crossed my mind. 1st year of ATA shoots, as the avg started going way up, I started doubting if I belonged in a bigger pond. But I am too competive with myself to sandbag
It's hard to do when you want to break them all.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Maine State Shoot this weekend! Lobstah an Steemahs ah on the menu tomorrah night!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wish I had a place to go play games tonight. I dont know of anywhere.

I tried to shoot today, but putting the house up for sale took precedence.

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
Williams county Ohio, 300 registered birds tomorrow. Will try a Guerini I picked up recently. It's an unknown at this time.

Don

·
Registered
295 Posts
Washington State PITA --- Singles (200) Doubles and Handicap Championship, Saturday and Sunday. Going to shoot it but the way I,ve been shooting I don,t expect to being hauling any trophys home only empty hulls, but so far I haven,t missed a target!! Its being held at Little Rock, WA, Evergreen Sportsman Club.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Gonna take the 2 boys to Peoria Skeet & Trap club tomorrow and try some skeet for the first time. Even loaded up a few boxes of #9's to try as well. Should be fun.

John

1 - 19 of 19 Posts