Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A Texas LEO, should get a major award for taking out two terrorists armed with AK-47 style weapons & wearing body armor. The LEO was armed with a pistol--great advertising for training & brass balls. Willing to bet his cal. was 357 Sig,

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
This Law Officer sure saved the state of Texas a lot of money in Legal fees.The lawyers and judges salerys would have been in the millions.Plus all the mental health care they would need.
I know that these two terrorists were getting ready to turn their lives around.They might have become doctors or surgeons.Maybe even a Nobel Peace Prize winners like our president.Now they will just become cemetery fertilizer.Great shooting.One Hero killed two Zeros.I guess they made his day.

·
Registered
860 Posts
This officer represents the very best of well trained, dedicated police. His shooting skills are to be admired and he had to be one cool customer. Kudo's to him and to the State of Texas.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I saw one news headline that read:

"Note to jihadists: In America, we shoot back"

I'd like to know where they bury the dirtballs so I can whiz on their graves. Stupid towelheads. Peaceful religion my ass.

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
I wonder how many rounds the Officer fired? Be really neat if it was only two.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It will be interesting to see the final report, defeating body armor is a gun fight takes great nerve and skill. Kudos Dallas PD

·
Registered
431 Posts
Local news is saying the Garland officer is a 60 years old, 38 year veteran. News also said he was shooting a Glock, caliber not mentioned.

·
Super Moderator
5,328 Posts
A Texas LEO, should get a major award for taking out two terrorists armed with AK-47 style weapons & wearing body armor. The LEO was armed with a pistol--great advertising for training & brass balls. Willing to bet his cal. was 357 Sig,

Phil Berkowitz

If this site is accurate, and he was using his issued handgun, and the report that it was a Glock is correct, then it was a Glock 22 (.40S&W).

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
If this site is accurate, and he was using his issued handgun, and the report that it was a Glock is correct, then it was a Glock 22 (.40S&W).
Good choice. I seldom leave home without that exact lead slinger with me. Kinda a bitch to carry concealed in the warm weather but it's always pretty close by.

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good choice. I seldom leave home without that exact lead slinger with me. Kinda a bitch to carry concealed in the warm weather but it's always pretty close by.
Another one for Glock, I believe a LEO used one with a 40cal S&W @ 100yds to stop a bad guy a few months ago

Phil Berkowitz

1 - 20 of 32 Posts