Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
IMG_4018.JPG
Trying to scale back the Mega pixels on my camera allowing for the pictures to load more quickly on your computer (mine too). Using this new trigger jsut arrived from Don Rackley. I purchased a new unsed MX Giuliani trigger and had Don install the new hammer and hook. Good looking work.
IMG_4016.JPG
IMG_4017.JPG

·
Vendor
19,779 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just added the ROUGH BLADE pic. Wow, does your finger like that feature

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Jack, if you put the cocking shoe for the bottom barrel back in what would you have ? I have a Top first MX3 not a MX3 Special. I have a gold colored Tony DeSimone single release trigger without a bottom barrel hammer or release hook. I have a Jerrie White Double Release trigger and if I removed the bottom barrel release hook it could function as a Release/Pull.

·
Vendor
2,170 Posts
Jack,

The pics look real good, lots of detail.

One important thing about adding a Giuliani release to a trigger is that the kit comes with both a new hammer and a new hook. So if the customer ever wants to return the trigger to pull they have the original parts to do so.

Jack asked me to set the trigger to a 4.5# set and a 28 oz release. When finished it was 75 oz set and 27 oz release and the fit and "click" of the set was very nice!

Jack, thank you for the opportunity to work on the trigger.

Don

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Thanks Jack and Don. My question re-worded would be: Can the trigger function as a top first Release/Pull or would the tree have to be changed ?

·
Vendor
2,170 Posts
Thanks Jack and Don. My question re-worded would be: Can the trigger function as a top first Release/Pull or would the tree have to be changed ?
Mike,

Good question,

The tree would have to be changed. The displayed trigger is a Classic Bottom/Top that Jack wanted to shoot his Top single gun with. To minimize costs we just removed the cocking foot.

Don

1 - 6 of 6 Posts