Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even with the Covid regulations TSTA put on a great shoot. Registration and cashiering went very smooth no wait to speak of. Weather was great, targets were good and the scorers did a very good job. If you didn't make it to the shoot you missed a really good experience. My thanks and appreciation to Nashville Gun Club and TSTA.

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
TSTA did an excellent job in putting on their shoot! I witnessed social distancing being practiced by most except families who rode in golf carts and sat close, hand sanitizer was provided at various locations, and most shooters I saw and greeted were very respectful of the Covid-19 prevention practices. Again, congratulations TSTA and thanks for your hard work and dedication to trap shooting!

·
Registered
208 Posts
I agree it was a well run shoot. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming even to us Ohio Boys. My only complaint was they didn't have the trophies there to hand out to the winners. Now I have to wait patiently for mine to arrive in the mail.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
We do appreciate everyone coming to the Tennessee State Shoot. Come back again and things will be back to normal I hope. It was good to see everyone shooting again no matter where they were from. As far as the trophies we were just notified a few weeks before that we could even have the shoot so it left very little time to try to get everything in order. One was getting the trophies in such short notice.
Again we all from the Volunteer State would like to say thanks to everyone that attended our state shoot during these trying times.

·
Registered
145 Posts
It was a great shoot. Weather was great until some rain on Sunday. Targets was about as good as you can get here. The staff did a great job and everyone pretty much stayed to themselves.
Had a couple of nice sunny days and broke out the Caddy. She is a 1967 with 429 engine. Thought you might enjoy a couple of pictures from the shoot. This is what you call "riding shotgun". Glad to see a lot of trap shooting friends. Barry

caddy trap 2.jpg Caddy Trap 1.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts