·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tennessee State Shoot will be held!!!
June 18-21
Tennessee Clay Target Complex
Nashville Gun Club- Host Club.
CV19 precautionary measures will be in place.
Further details will follow.

·
Just getting by.....
1,255 Posts
https://www.shootatatn.com/PDFs/2020_Tennessee_State_Shoot_Program.pdf

The 2020 Tennessee State Shoot will be held on the planned dates June 18-21

This is of course barring any increase in the Virus in Nashville causing the Mayor’s plan on reopening the city to change.

There will be changes – the club house may or may not be open, social distancing etc.

Classification – the TSTA Classification Committee must classify each shooter. Your ATA card must be averaged and up to date.

Shooters will be classified according to their known ability, which may exclude abnormally low scores.

Five standard ATA classes will be used for singles and doubles, AA-A-B-C-D. Shooters who do not have a total of 1,000 16-yard targets registered with the ATA in the current and previous two years combined shall be placed in Class B or higher at the discretion of the Committee.

Shooters who do not have a total of 500 doubles targets registered with the ATA in the current and previous two years combined shall be placed in Class B or higher at the discretion of the Committee.

All shooters who do not have a total of 1,000 handicap targets registered with the ATA in the current and previous two years combined shall be assigned penalty yardage of 23 yards or their handicap yard yardage, whichever is greater.

Tennessee State Trapshooting Association, Inc. | Nashville, TN 37211

·
Premium Member
3,132 Posts
That place look awesome ! I'd love to shoot there someday !!!

What city is in the background ?
Is that the Ohio River ?

*** Nashville duh *** I see it now

·
Registered
340 Posts
I will try to make it. I have never been there, love going to new places. Where can I get look at a program.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Beautiful place and awsome facility ,use to go there every year and shoot DU sporting clay shoots good resturants and nice people.Would love to go again.my son is involved in special ops xcursions and they have their shoots there.Look up Tim Montana fun shoots.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts