Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I rented one in Utah when I was there for USPSA nationals last fall.
Planned to shoot a round of sporting with it. Made it 4 stations and gave up.
My jaw was beat up and the front bead decide to exit the gun.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
So, if you read about this shotgun on the Internet for one minute, you will see that it's a bottom of the barrel gun, made by Khan.
Do you expect a different review here?

·
Registered
32,284 Posts
So, if you read about this shotgun on the Internet for one minute, you will see that it's a bottom of the barrel gun, made by Khan.
Do you expect a different review here?
OP said he isn’t asking for himself, he is asking for a friend.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Asking for a friend? Is that like seeking advice in Dear Abby's Advice to the Lovelorn?
Answer is the same -
Low end. Choose higher quality.

·
Registered
32,284 Posts
Does anybody on this web site know how to be civil anymore?

Not everybody can afford to buy a Kreighoff for their kids.

If the gun is a waste of money, tell the OP but try to be nice about it, ok?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I have a buddy considering buying a 20 gauge for his daughter for her first year shooting scholastic trap.
I looked for a price and couldn't find one. You didn' t mention if he was looking for a single or double barrel or looking at a semi-auto.

In all those choices a more popular brand, even the cheapest, used in trap would be a better choice if for anything a re-sale price. If the girl wants to stay in the sport it's a given she would want a better gun.

·
Premium Member
6,023 Posts
I looked for a price and couldn't find one. You didn' t mention if he was looking for a single or double barrel or looking at a semi-auto.

In all those choices a more popular brand, even the cheapest, used in trap would be a better choice if for anything a re-sale price. If the girl wants to stay in the sport it's a given she would want a better gun.
On the low end, your looking at $450. They go past the $800 marker on the topside.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Another problem with guns like the Pointer is they lose value immediately, Trade in or sale value is low if you can find anyone that will take it in trade.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts