Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been away from the boards for a while, and don't listen to much radio while doing farm work, and am totally unplugged at my mancave in the shed. Home for the holiday week, and ran across something about finding 1.2 million votes or more for hillary that never got counted. No mention of what state or locale they were found.

This sounds suspiciously like some more manufactured votes by the dems. Who can update me on this.

This was told to me by the wife unit, passed on by friends on her facebook thingy. I don't do that, and am marginally challenged on surfing the net for specific information.

·
Premium Member
10,589 Posts
New found votes for Hillary? They must have found a new way of raising the dead.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
I can remember Odumbass 1st election where most if the overseas votes did not arrive back in the states in time to be counted. Dems wouldn't let them be interested into the system. Said to late.

Dems are getting so desperate they may let a Muslim be head of the DNC. Maybe he said he wants to give head more likely.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Yeah, here you go, the douche and her cronies cheated and still could not steal the election!
Report: Three Million Votes in Presidential Election Cast by Illegal Aliens
I call BS on this story. That is based on the site it was posted on or claimed to have been posted on which doesn't resolve and on the fact that I have the same voter registration records and there isn't a way to tell who is a citizen and who isn't. Technically I don't have all states and only about 120 million records. Neither the states nor federal government have a database you can access to see who is a legal citizen and who isn't. There is no way that I'm aware they could cross reference the files to find these 3 million illegal votes.

The only way possible I know is to look for death records. HOWEVER, the story says

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens,” tweeted Phillips after reporting that the group had completed an analysis of a database of 180 million voter registrations.

The problem with that statement is that no state has provided updated voter registration files yet with this years voting records. Nor will they for a while because it takes time to enter all the mail in votes. Also worth noting is that not all states give voting details or even party affiliations. So I call BS on that story especially since they claimed to have the records 6 days after the election. It would take days just to cross reference this data let alone have updated voter registrations files from the different states.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
What ever happened to the 60,000 votes in Virginia where the Govenor let prisoners vote from prison??

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Most of those votes are coming from California.

This is a perfect example of why the left wants to go to a majority vote instead of the electoral college. California, New York, Pennsylvania, Florida and a few other costal states would rule the country with the rest of use losing our resources to those few States.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If Cali, then it's a moot point, their electors went blue anyway, they aren't gaining a thing. Other than to keep harping on the "popular vote" vs "electoral vote" thing. Had it been the other way around, and I think Hitlery was even recorded as telling us(the R's) to just grow a pair and accept that the electoral vote is the final straw for who wins. I did see that infowars is also associated with Alex Jones, who is about as radical right as Hillary is left.

By next election, I'm sure the left will have come up with a new way to scam the system, many having caught on by now to the dead voting/multiple voting/illegal voting, etc.

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
This kind of crap is going to go on for awhile.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That's why the Dumbocrats want open borders, more votes for them. I bet if Mexico and South America was conservative the Dems would want to build a wall too!...Bill

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
By next election, I'm sure the left will have come up with a new way to scam the system, many having caught on by now to the dead voting/multiple voting/illegal voting, etc.
Very disgusting comment to most Americans would be my guess. California has more people voting than 34 other states combined.............let them count all their votes, just as you would want yours counted.

GS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts