Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter has a used Tekneys that she got with no manual. When trying to shoot doubles(first time ever) she had problems with shells not feeding or hanging up on the second. Being a auto 5 and 1100 man I have no idea what the black button on the left side of the receiver is for or the button on the bottom feed. Any help would be appreciated. Also it seems to have a different thread than other berreta's for the choke, she would like a Briley Improved Mod for her 16yd. Still with all the problems she hit 32/50!

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
the black button on the left side of the reciever should be the magazine cutoff...it allows you to retain the magazines contents when you only want to unchamber the round you have up the pipe

·
Registered
865 Posts
hubdawg this is your lucky day.I found a owners manual for a teknys and a ts shell catcher today while looking for a bolt closer for a 391.i had a teknys for a very short time.so here is the deal. i will send you the manual,the catcher,and a carlson's .708 IM optima extended choke that was for the teknys i had.how does that sound?

·
Supporting Vendor
10,145 Posts
The problem is more than likely a bent carrier. It needs to be either replaced with one from a 390/303 or it can be bent to add the needed rigidity. I would also suggest shooting it "wet" with Breakfree CLP.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.