Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROTFLMAO. Leave it to teenagers to marginalize speed cameras.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Very interesting indeed. Be nice to use the local Gendarmes or his wifes licensce number. On a related note I received an Email some time back that showed what is being done about these cameras in Great Britain. It seems all it takes is a plain car tire and some gasoline in it. The tire is hung on the camera and ignited. Poof no more working Red light camera. I by no means encourage this outrageous act of defiance. However I do wonder why this solution has not caught on in this country. I will try to find the old Email and post it here. Bill

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Civil disobedience to protest draconian measures....

Find out the license plate number of the local chief of police...or the mayor.

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
Oh, but these red light cameras...they're all about public safety, not revenue.

Right.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
In Europe these cameras have been in place for years and most construction locations on the autobahn have cameras. Their cameras must be better quality since they take several pictures of the car, plate and the drivers face. Imagine our surprise when a visiting female German teacher wanted to use our phone to call home to tell her kids to hide the ticket from her husband. Seems like she was driving the principal's car during school time and got caught on film speeding while he was sitting next to her in a different town NOT on school business. The principal said it was his car but he was not driving it. The police went to his/her school and got her name and address. Final note, husband found the ticket and started asking lots of question. Female teacher later moved out with her girls into a separate apartment. Later principal moved into the apartment with her. GO FIGURE. Candid stoplight camera. Better than eharmony.com ROFL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.