Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teen girls 'beating their 16-year-old friend before holding her down to be raped'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537404/Horror-cell-phone-footage-shows-teenage-girls-holding-peer-ws-brutally-gang-raped.html

A 16-year-old girl was allegedly beaten by other girls before being held down to be raped in a horrifying attack that was filmed on a cellphone, it was revealed today.
Patricia Montes, 15, and 16-year-old Erica Avery are accused of punching, kicking and pepper-spraying the girl before holding her down to be raped by Jayvon Woolfork, 19, police said.
The barbaric attack was filmed on a cell phone by Lanel Singleton, 18, and shows the girl writhing half naked and weeping in the yard of a home in Hollywood, Florida while her attackers leer over her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537404/Horror-cell-phone-footage-shows-teenage-girls-holding-peer-ws-brutally-gang-raped.html#ixzz2qChvVFE5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
That's a good microcosm of our increasingly sick culture.

Who wants to bet that those two white trash girls weren't living with both parents?

-Gary

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
A few years ago, I was told by a family member that young kids, girls especially, were mesmerized by young black boys.

I was told young white boys wanted to dress and act like young black boys because they all thought young blacks were so "cool", and fun to be around.

Young white girls also treated young black boys as they were special, and sex was free to these black boys for the asking.

He said the more the young blacks were worshiped by young whites, the more the young blacks laid it on thick, for the attention.

I see many young white girls with young blacks, and not just as friends.

Recently, in our small community, a black man was sent to prison for having sex with both his young step-daughters ( Early-mid teens) of his white wife. The wife should have been sent off too, because she knew it was happening, and condoned it because her husband said it was better the girls learn from him than some stranger. Hell, she probably held them down for him.

This is true, and the wife is waiting for him to be released from prison.

I believe the girls have been taken by a relative, and I hope they never see their Mother and this sick animal again.

I hope he is getting his fill of sex in prison!

·
Premium Member
12,273 Posts
Wow.

I am old enough to remember when the ERA was the holy grail for women - championed by lead feminist Gloria Steinem.

At the same time there was an 'anti-feminist feminist' - Camile Paglia. Paglia writes for the journal Salon and is well published. If you do not know of her it is well worth the effort to look her up. She is an outspoken lesbian AND Libertarian - truly a person who sees the world with a unique set of eyes.

Paglia basically said this - 1) Men and women are different. 2) We should celebrate the differences, and the better we understand both sets of personas the better we can take advantage of and benefit from these differences (spoken of society, not individuals). 3) She warned of the 'feminization' of the males of society and the damage it would cause. 4) She asked why women demanded 50-50 equality when they already had about 85%?

What you see here - and what Bvr Tail touches on - is that we are creating a society of feminized males. Young girls turn not just to blacks, but to anyone who still exhibits true 'maleness' - that involves aggressiveness and fighting, and all those 'male' things we did as kids - playing war, blowing stuff up - the list is long. The problem is that these young males lack adult male guidance - and we now see those results.

Lacking that young girls are adding the male aggressiveness to their own actions.

Paglia points out that socialization and education frown on anything male and tends to force a female thought process onto any and everything (her thoughts not mine - I do however, agree with her).

Oddly, what we see today is the Steinem got what she wanted - she wanted equality between males and females - and she got it - young women are today just as likely to be violent / sexually aggressive / social pigs as men ever were. Not sure that is what she wanted, but she got what she asked for...

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
HSLDS

Women have always had violent tendencies, to some extent. Some showed it, some didn't.

As a young man, I worked service stations between construction jobs.

The summer of 1968, my boss showed me a speaker and switch in the back room of the station. He said to turn it on and listen if a group of girls/women entered the rest room.

One night, sure enough 3 women went in as one stayed in the car. In the back room, I heard the loudest noises, shouting, and cursing from the restroom.

I did as directed, and called the police.

When they arrived, they held the girls while we inspected the rest room.

It was totaled! The sink torn from the wall, the back of commode was used to break the commode, and water was running all over. Mirror smashed. Towel dispenser was broken, and hand towels stuffed in the commode, etc., etc..

They took the three in, and later the boss showed up after he had filed charges.

He told me over the years, girls had been worse about destroying things than boys ever were.

·
Premium Member
12,273 Posts
Bvr Tail,

Gotta ask where did you grew up...?

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
If these allegations are found to be true, we can only hope that when these two girls arrive in prison, an older, more-experienced lady of sufficient girth and sufficiently dark skin will appear and (ahem) offer them protection.

"I hope you brought your fur-ball medication and Paul Newman ranch dressing, pale fair ladies, because today you gonna learn how to lick the kitty..."

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
Human life has become so devalued since the 1960's,,,,,,,and some are surprised by the results......

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Where those two girls are going, the only midday meal they'll get will be a box lunch at the "Y" and they had better bring their snorkels, 'cause they're gonna be taught a whole lot about muff diving...if I don't miss my guess.

·
Registered
15,888 Posts
Sickening feral humans. Always CC these days. You never know.

·
Premium Member
12,273 Posts
Bvr Tail,

Based on the "(If I have yet)" I now know why I liked your response - we are kindred spirits.

I always said "I may get older, but I refuse to grow up."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts