Trapshooters Forum banner

Ted Nugent on deer hunting...

4824 Views 37 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  fritzi93
Ted Nugent on deer hunting .....

Ted Nugent was recently being interviewed by a French journalist. The journalist asked, "What do you think the last thought is in the head of a deer before you shoot it? Is it, `Are you my friend?` or is it . Are you the one who killed my brother?'"

Nugent replied, "They aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, "What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French in that way."
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
729 Posts
I like his music but I do not like the way he shows disrespect to the game he hunts. Anyone who hunts my place and would act like he does would not be hunting on my farm for long. As a part of NRA I would have to say no because of the fact he goes off to much. As for the opening post here. I have nothing bad to say about what he said to the Frence. He did good on that point.

· Registered
729 Posts
Lustin L, I hope Grammie, Tron and Literalist answered your question. All thre of you did well with your posts. Lustin L, I turned onn the TV and saw Ted in the woods and he was saying things like " ha ha I killed this deer. LETS GO OUT AND KILL ANOTHER ONE HAHAHAHA". That is disrespect to the game and the sport. I shoot I harvist the game. I shoot its one shot or I don't take it. No if ands or buts about it. I also expect the people who hunt my farm to act the same and do the same and they do. They to respect the game and the hunt. And yes I have had some people here who liked to stick a deer, shoot at a deer and so on. Once I found that out and they said "thats the way I hunt" Well Ok then please don't come back. Everyone else who hunts my farm backed me up 100%. We all don't like the way Ted has hunted or show how we hunters really are in the woods.

· Registered
729 Posts
PhillyD, please go out and find one of his early tapes. You will see what we all are talking about. He shows alot of disrespect for the game. Please go find the tapes or CD. Even the big pro hunters disliked the way he acted on the tapes. Its just not us little people here. We all are in a point where we need to choose our words. In any shotgun sport we should call the target as target and not bird. Why its because of people who don't know the differance and because of the anti gunners. Target they can't say much but if you say bird the first thing they think is tweety bird. Harviest is another word for killing. I harviest while you go out and kill. Lets put it this way, there is love in bed and then theres F$%^ing in bed and there is a big differance. Its in all how you do things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.