Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have three extended choke tubes made by Teague for a Perazzi with this serial number. Teague says they should only be used in the barrel with this number. They are label Full, 3/4 , 1/2. Teague says the gun was sold by way of a large internet gun dealer in England, and that dealer is no longer in business. If anyone know the whereabout of this barrel I will give you the tubes.
mike cain
six zero seven 426 5598

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
Pretty obviously Andrew Litt's company that is no longer in business. Was nice while it lasted. I bought several Perazzis from him with chokes by Nigel Teague when the exchange rate was favorable for the dollar.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you still have a Teague choke tube barrel? If I can not find the above barrel I will send them to you. mike

·
Registered
125 Posts
Teague put ckokes in my Perazzi back in 2007. they claim a precision fit and constriction matched to bore. I dont know how much variation there is from bore to bore in Perazzis. Fit would probably need to be checked by a competent gunsmith.

·
Registered
7,686 Posts
Teague made some invisible chokes for my vintage English guns they're "not supposed" to have choke tubes.
They're so precisely fitted that are indeed almost invisible. I can only see them with magnifying glass under the right light because I know they're there.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent a email to Giacomo sporting and ask if they knew the owner of barrel 136281 . They had no information on this barrel. Anyone know a Perazzi repair facility that could look thru their records to see if the barrel has been in for repairs? The shop could contact the owner and ask them to contact me about returning the chokes.
Anyone have any other suggestions that would help me return these chokes.?
thanks mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts