Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do these two outstanding ladies have in common? Al Sharpton is the common denominator. Tawana was proven a liar in court falsely accusing law enforcement of sexual assault. Chrystal was proven a liar in court in the Duke rape case incident. Crystals rap sheet now includes a murder conviction in the stabbing of her boyfriend. Sharpton should be judged by the company he keeps. Getting rich claiming to be a pacifist when it comes to race relations and harmony and doing the exact opposite. He mouthed off when the Trayvon case was in the news. Same as Obama did with his newly adopted would be son. Neither has spoken out on the "knockout game or polar bear hunting. Both Sharpton and Obama are divisive troublemakers. The evidence certainly points that way. ed

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Rev Al, is a respected member of the media. He has his own show on MSNBC.

And the media wonders why we hold them in disdain?

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MSNBC has never been repsected...by logical clear thinking people. They are held in esteem only by the mentally challenged liberals and racists. Have you heard of the remarks by Martin Baashir toward Sarah Palin? Her husband needs to punch him in the mouth. And does he have a green card? If not I am in favor of deporting him. I am hearing that MSNBC ratings are in the dismal to cellar category and rightfully so. ed

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
halfmile

Rev. Al got his on the Morton Downey Jr. show by Roy Innis. I was watching when this happened, and LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Google this and enjoy!

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Obama and Jessie apparently brought their sons up the same way but I hear Jessie at least sees his on visitors day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts