Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Target To Rely On Employees To Turn Around Performance

Management, by way of poor decisions, put the brand into the toilet and now expects the employees to bail them out thus setting up the employees to be blamed for the failure.
Now that's forward thinking for you!

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Pat, they can't blame themselves, they are just managers. Don't you know that many managers can do no wrong? They are perfect, slightly above Jesus and only slightly below God. I have worked for several of them. What they need to do is take a large raise and vacation while the company goes down the crapper and then blame the employees for their sloth and ignorance. Then they can recommend each other for their next management positions. Problem solved and the shareholders take the hit. Pretty good deal if you can get it and if you have no backbone.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Sounds like Wells Fargo logic!

I heard not a single management staff member lost their job over that fraudulent scheme!

Steve

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Target, Sears, and K-Mart all going down the drain, with Pennies on the threshold...soon to close the doors. Perhaps, the days of the Department store are coming to an end.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
They can start by doing away with the left wing actions such as gender free bathrooms.
This turns off and turns away many people, including me.

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Me to!

·
Registered
57 Posts
What about Wells Fargo, middle managers demanding their employees to reach unreachable goals so they can get their bonus, then point the finger at the employee when they get caught opening fake accounts. Get rid of all middle management and save money and improve efficiency,

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
What's the motivation for minimum wage employees with cheese weasel bosses to help the company turn itself around? What's in it for them?

·
Registered
15,425 Posts
Sounds like a plan.
For failure.

·
Registered
9,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What about Wells Fargo, middle managers demanding their employees to reach unreachable goals so they can get their bonus, then point the finger at the employee when they get caught opening fake accounts.
They didn't just point a finger at the employees, they fired 3200 of them.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I have never had an account with Wells Fargo, but as a business trying to collect returned checks, they are certainly a sleasey co. I even had one employee refuse to give me back my returned checks when they wouldn't clear. Had to get a supervisor to settle that one. I was often tempted to not take Wells Fargo checks at all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts