Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Target Shotguns, Inc. is proud to announce the acquisition of Precision Fit Stocks from Vern and Karen Brown. Target Shotguns was Vern's first PFS dealer and we have been selling Precision Fit Stocks for 25 years. It only seemed natural for us to purchase the great company as Vern and Karen wished to retire.

We have already set up the manufacturing and service/repair center in our Hendersonville, North Carolina building. We are in production and there have been no delivery issues during the transition due to advanced planning on both companies part. The service and repair center is 100% operational.

There are some exciting new options available for the PFS. We will be announcing them here and on the Precision Fit Stocks and Target Shotguns websites in the very near future as they become available! (Hint: Real wood grips, combs and fore ends for many guns not available with the thermoplastic PFS grips!)

Our goal
is to provide the same wonderful personal service which Precision Fit Stock customers received from Vern and Karen. The primary contact person is Naomi Cantrell, the PFS Customer Service Representative. She can be reached at 828-693-3833 or emailed a [email protected]. We will offer fitting services at the shoots we attend and of course will have stocks and limited service available at the Grand American in Sparta.

We look forward to helping all the PFS customers...past, present and future The Precision Fit Stock is still the best way to economically get the best fit to your shotgun and the only one which converts recoil to a different form of energy to significantly reduce felt recoil!
Links to our websites: https://www.precisionfitstocks.com
PRECISION FIT STOCKS | Target Shotguns, Inc.

Thank you for reading my post, let me know if we can be of service to you!

Bob Schultz - Target Shotguns - Precision Fit Stocks
View attachment 1650593

·
Premium Member
11,895 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heat...

But really, they all do that.
Actually they don't. Springs and hydraulic cylinders change the duration and initial spike of recoil. Virually all the energy from the shot eventually gets to your shoulder. The patented belleville washer stack (500+ of them!) rub together on every shot to generate a small amount of friction/heat which never gets to the shooter! Bob

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hi Bob,
Any chance you will start to make the youth/ladies shorter model again? I love the stock but now cant find a second one as I cant get the standard model quite short enough

Thanks
Nancy

·
Premium Member
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Bob,
Any chance you will start to make the youth/ladies shorter model again? I love the stock but now cant find a second one as I cant get the standard model quite short enough

Thanks
Nancy
What shotgun do you have and what LOP do you need?

Bob

1 - 20 of 29 Posts