Trapshooters Forum banner

Target Presentations

7157 Views 81 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Hap MecTweaks
With a Pat Trap--how can we show more 'Face" of the target during flight??As it is now the target shows little color and more of the black rim.The target appears as an "eye slit". Frustrating!!!!!!!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Let me see if I understand you-Hap-Mec-Tweaks--The Silver Dollar,Sparta as well as the Cardinal Center throw targets that are not correct because their presentations show more target face than I can achieve. And furthermore the good target presentations are achieved by raising the "height"? (870)--Well not according to the people at Pat Trap.Before you mouth off here when you know not what you are talking about do some inquiring to get the real answers as I did today by making some phone calls to those that really know how to set angles and target heights accordingly.--Dennis Mastrolia.

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Wow-I was not looking for advice on any illegal targets. I see targets where all EC members shoot as well as all State delegates--If these targets are illegal then would these people in the know and in power with the ATA make the necessary corrections? One would imagine so. I suppose I should have shot "wobble"/

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Thank you all-I learned a lot from all of the responses.I had initially asked about the targets because the club where I shoot in FL. has a hard time setting the targets and we had complaints regarding them.I believe now that the "plate" is not properly in line with the "pad" and this may be the issue. Again-many thanks to all. You too Monty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is Nelson? He would have fixed this in ten seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Thank you Roger--Great reply-Spot on. Now I really understand what's going on from club to club and from manufacturer to manufacturer.Maybe I can manufacture a better machine.HMMMM. Dennis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.