Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Tampa charges for all targets thrown(no view targets)
Stop by Fishhawk. its a couple of miles south. Two courses with good targets and friendly owner.

·
2,770 Posts
Since the new folks took over, maybe three years ago now, I have never been charged for view targets at TampaBay. The pretty young lady at the desk asks about views and broken targets and subtracts them from the total. The whole place, course and club house and carts are noticeably better since the old folks left. They were a bit disagreeable. But TampaBay is great now.

I've shot both places, TampaBay and Fishhawk. I did not renew my membership at Fishhawk this year after having had one since they opened.

OTOH, Fishhawk is open every day and TampaBay is not.

But, Fishhawk is way more than "a couple of mile south." It's miles and miles south of Tampa and waaaay south of Tampbay.

Bob

·
Registered
598 Posts
Love Tampa Bay but shot there twice last winter and both times were charged for both show targets and brokens. I told the young lady the exact number which should be on the card with the 26 show targets and the 8 broken we had off of one station.....it was spot on for what the card said. She charged us anyway. Said you pay for every target on the card no matter what cause how would they know if I just went ahead and shot them?!? I've supported that club through many owners and for many years, I won't be back. This is unfortunate cause it was my favorite club. And yes I did ask to speak to the owner to voice my concern and she told me quite rudely to save my breath cause they will say the same thing.....pay for all targets thrown.

Jason T Sheehy
99-11142

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.