Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The topic comes up once in a while about take down cases for breakdown shotguns.
Cabela's has the long ones on sale again for $38.49. They will take barrels up to 36" and are even big enough on the inside to take a Competition 1100 with 30" barrel. I have a couple and they work great.
case.png

Mike

Reactions: fromtheplaines

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I had one of those from Cabelas. It was actually a very nice case. Separated on the inside to keep the barrel and receivers from clanging together. I sold mine on here on the old forum. One of those things I'm not sure why I sold it.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I have one too, very nice case for the money, basically a Boyt copy. Only complaint is they use a rivet on the leather strap and the metal end inside the case is not covered.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Thanks for the heads up I just bought one. My gun is too big to fit in the trunk assembled and I hated leaving the car with the gun in the back seat. So I have been eyeing one of these but didn't have the funds until now

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wish it had an outside pocket. I'll probably get one anyway but really wish it had one.

Sent from my world headquarters...

·
Registered
775 Posts
I've had one for a couple years. Great when you just want to run up to the club and shoot a few rounds without lugging up that heavy Americase. Excellent price with the free shipping!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts