Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of years ago there was someone on here that made those type of plugs and you couldn't destroy them. You could send him a mold of your ear and he would then send them to a lab to be made. Is this gentleman still in that business? Does anyone have contact info for him?
Thanks in advance.
Ray Ertel

·
Supporting Vendor
9,972 Posts
Surgical ear plugs? Is that where they take skin from your ass and sew it in your ears or something like that?

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I got a set of impressions from FlaBigPapa on this forum. Silicone plugs were made in a lab and sent to me, with the molds returned. I have since had another set made. He is / was at the Dollar in winter. Very good quality and durable.
K

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ray, I sent you a PM. I am the person whom you done business with. Stilling making the silicone plugs. You cannot beat them, just ask anyone who have purchased them from me.

·
Sleep...What’s That?
419 Posts
Perfect seal in Wichita, KS. Solid silicon plugs 75 bucks for the pair. You can get filtered ones for 125 a pair. They will do impressions free if you buy from them.

Reactions: Ray Ertel

·
Registered
824 Posts
Ray, it took me a while to find you original order. You did purchase them a long time ago. It was in 2010. Must be a great product to hold up that long and the customer wants them replaced. I only make them, my customers sell them. Anyone interested, sent me a pm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts