Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Rick, due to your good fortune, I thought this would be a good time to hit you up for a contribution to the Ammmo222 Trapshooting Fund. Also known as ATF. (You know you can trust anything under the ATF label. (Even the POTUS says the ATF is a good and trustworthy organization.) I would appreciate receiving this contribution soon because I have a new K-80 Combo in mind. Would a contribution of $5,000 be too much to ask? I'm sure it would give you a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing you have made a very generous contribution to my Trapshooting Fund. A very worthwhile cause (in my opinion).

I will give you my Nigerian address to forward the funds to but would appreciate getting it in cash since bank fees to cash foreign cheques are a bi..h. Trusting this meets with your approval and want to extend my appreciation in advance :) gdr

·
Registered
16,609 Posts
I usually respond with a message telling them their sex change operation is now scheduled, and please forward the deposit of 10 thousand dollars.

HM

·
Registered
116 Posts
Rick Barker.
I do appreciate your generosity. Another year like this and that brick of 22LR shells will be worth $5,000.

All the best and good shooting.

gdr

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
halfmile,

I hope that your requirement of a $10000.00 deposit for their scheduled Sex Change operation is met with a Western Union Moneygram. It is the only way to insure that the Sex Changee is serious. The Nigerian banks are very slow in paying off checks for over a dollar.

As always worried about your financial stability

Chuckie68

1 - 6 of 6 Posts