Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the holiday shopping season upon us, many of you will no doubt be shopping on Amazon.com, the website where you can buy everything from books and music to electronics to automobile tires.

Without spending another cent, you can support SSSF, which administers the Scholastic Clay Target Program, with your Amazon purchases.

When you log onto Amazon through a special link, smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase price to the Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation -- at no extra cost to you. Go to smile.amazon.com.

AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I had not heard of this,great post! I use AMAZON all the time. Thanks and done!
I also shared this one my facebook page,lets all get behind this,Once again great post by
Joe Potosky!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
That is unless you live in Canada, and you'll get burned by ridiculous shipping charges.
More proof that no matter what anybody posts on this site, there is always one j--k a-s who has to dump on it. As if it's Amazon's fault you live in Canada.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Joe, I see nothing on the page for smile.amazon.com that states that anything is given to the SCTP... and when I look at the SCTP page I see nothing telling me that Amazon is donating to the kids shooting. Where can I find this information ?

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Joe, I see nothing on the page for smile.amazon.com that states that anything is given to the SCTP... and when I look at the SCTP page I see nothing telling me that Amazon is donating to the kids shooting. Where can I find this information ?
Right side of Link Page:

Your shopping will support
Scholastic Shooting Sports Foundation Inc

The notice was in the weekly NSSA - NSCA email newsletter....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts