Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made a mistake and sold a very nice skeet Super X on here about a year ago to someone who wanted a very nice gun. I now have sellers remorse and am led to look for either (1) a very nice trap model or (2) a field grade plain receiver model that I can send to Bill Main and let him go to work on it.

At this point I don't necessarily have a preference - I'm willing to pay market for a really nice trap model. But, the details must include stage 3 trigger and ventilated rib w/out the screw. If it has a skeet barrel all the better. My biggest weakness is wood so I'm looking for really great looking stock and forearm.

On the other hand, if I can pick up a field grade at the right price I'll start my project gun. Stock and barrel won't be as important but I'm not looking for something that is beyond use or repair.

Super X owners - take a look in the back of the safe or closet and send me a p.m.

Thanks in advance.

Amboy49

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have a Super X1 that I just took in on trade. Looks like plain jain model, comes with 2 barrels.

Let me know if you are interested

Kelly

·
Banned
10,106 Posts
I've got one in the box, very late model, plain receiver and very nice wood. Looks unfired. $999 delivered. PM if interested!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.