Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS SET OF ADJUSTABLE COMB TRAP K-80 WOOD FOR SALE AT A HOLLIDAY SPECIAL OF $1950.00. HAS THE EBONY GRIP CAP AND EXTRA FANCY CHECKERING! THIS IS ON EVERYONES WISH LIST!!!!!

PHIL SIMMS
970-523-9566

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Received my new stock from Phil Simms on Christmas morning from Fed Ex.

This stock has Phil's new hydraulic/spring/magnetic recoil reducing system. I shot my gun with this stock installed this morning. It is so smooth and soft, I'm delighted. I'm going to try it at the Ben Avery club outside of Phoenix tomorrow (ATA). Nothing to maintain, almost maintainance free. Phil I know you have a winner with this new design.

Thanks ---

Tom Strunk

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone out there could really use this wood and should make me A REASONABLE offer on this elegantly checkered and finished set. 14 3/4 lop 1 5/8" drop 2 1/2"mc 1/4" rh offset rh palm swell. Was intended for sporting clays but would work fine for trap too. Is new! Phil Simms @ (970) 523-9566

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dove commander, Tom is shooting one of the first units. This thing is brand new and we are just starting out. Please watch www.simmsgunstocks.com in the coming weeks for photos and specs. Thanks Phil

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.