Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm wrong on this one. But if I am please explain.
Here's the way I look at the situation. Superbowl cut a comerical about guns. It's explained that it is one of the bowl rules about guns. Seemed to me that during one of Bummers elections that it was explained that no network could not cut any commercial out because freedom of speach. So we have a Muslim channel starring us in the face by peecked nose Algore.
Well I've always been a football fan but this has gone to far. Anyone that promotes a sport that breaks bones, causes brain injurires with spectators getting drunk on their a$$&$. High on coke and all other kind of drugs gets no support from me. I promote a sport that just almost Anyone can compete,at any age, sex, along with the hole family together if you so choose. Its a sport you . your full faculties. You can't be high or drunk and come out a winner. Nobody gets hurt .
So here's what I say. Go ahead and support one of the very organisations that is trying to disarm you . Millions of people watch the superbowl but not allowed to see your sport..I'll bet by the time the bowl comes around if enough people were informed an threaten not to watch it that things would change. YOUR CHOICE between one more BIG nail in the coffin for guns. Or stand up for you rights and sport. Excuse the bad typing but this is from my phone and my fingers are to big for the keys. Your thoughts on this. Bill

·
Registered
129 Posts
I would say that I am with you on the boycott sports for not running the commercial deal but I don't watch sports anyway. Just don't understand why guys get all excited about watching a bunch of overpaid guys running around a court or field. Who one what game means nothing to me nor does it have any bearing on my life.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
The commercial in question has been played over and over on numerous networks and has probably received more airplay that it would have during the Superbowl. The real problem is Political Correctness has run amuck. It a great spot and the NFL has made a mistake by not allowing it to be aired.

T

·
Banned
996 Posts
I was watching news last night and they said due to the brain injury's player are suffering the sport is doomed anyway. lot of suing going on right now.

·
Vendor
19,410 Posts
You missed that a somewhat dissed woman shot another in the parkign lot for being exited about her teams win. I think it was AL vs Auburn

KILLED HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a few days ago

·
Premium Member
18,864 Posts
Was she one of Obama's children?

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
They are wussifying the nfl,,,,,,why would they want something that demonstrates self reliance??

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How many gun owners that won't stand up for their right. We shall soon see. Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts