Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please click on the link watch the video all the way to the end, (it is short) and enjoy what is being bred up around the USA.

Whut we guine ta do bout dis!

Neutering comes to mind.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Maybe we could alter the water supply! This is really disgusting to me as I have grown up in the projects also. Difference I was taught to be responsible for my actions. Bulge.

·
Registered
15,903 Posts
Let Obama redistribute his own wealth first to help these folks. All of the liberal politicians can pony up too before middle class taxpayers.

·
Molon Labe
11,990 Posts
Damn that pi$$es me off, useless POS and somebody gots to pay, somebody needs to be accountable

Knock the bitch in the head with a 16 oz claw hammer

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Simply stated, it is a statement of the entitlement mentality. By virtue of the fact that I exist, that entitles me to food, shelter, clothing, healthcare, etc.. That reminds me of an old saying, "A man shouted to the universe, "I exists!" The universe responded saying, "the fact that you exist places no obligation on me!". However, our perpetually poor, kept so, through liberal government policies, have been led to believe that they and theirs ARE someone elses responsibility. For deluding generations of these people, stealing their lives and those of their children, the liberals will have to answer to a higher power than us.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
I don't see rich liberals sharing THEIR wealth.

They want everyone ELSE to share.

Hypocrites.

·
Registered
850 Posts
She should have been sterilized 9 "chillun" ago, and he should have been served his own oysters for dinner!

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Obviously, she didn't know how to keep her legs together. She should have been spayed. She got herself into that position. Probably hasn't tried to find a job. So, it's all our fault. Typical.

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
It is a slave mentality, encouraged by a system designed for slavery.

Modern welfare is slavery.

Welfare slaves have their needs taken care of by their master in exchange for the only labor they can provide - their vote.

And Massah Liberal tells them that if they don't vote Democrat, that the evil Republicans will starve them to death and turn them out into the cold.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent idea shannon391, but, a bag of CRACK would probably work just as well.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Well...they have choices this way, we know they will make the responsible ones !

Be like, Girlfriend, it's friday nite, go get your money!

I live within 30 miles of the East side of Toledo. It's the biggest white trash slum in the USA, so It's also a white people problem!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
CharlieAMA, how can she work a job, she's too busy have sex and when she ain't having sex she's having another baby. Yep, all thanks to our government.

·
Premium Member
3,256 Posts
People make choices during their lifespan. Choices that may be inimical (or beneficial) to their well-being. If government shield them from the consequences of their poor choice, then, they do not learn. Those who do not learn from experience are doomed to repeat their mistakes. In effect, those who are helping people by shielding them from their mistakes, are essentially enablers. That is what government has become.

·
Premium Member
18,797 Posts
Shooting Jack- Your right, I didn't about that. LOL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts