Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any suggestions or experience with airline, Suggestions for travelling from Detroit,Mich. to Tucson Az.

Joe Woods/Ontario

·
Premium Member
1,998 Posts
Southwest.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Fly Southwest if available. I have always had the best rates and non-luggage add-on fees with them. Of course its a dog-eat-dog industry so shop and shop before you buy now days.--Matt

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Southwest-they seem to do everything right for the passenger, the flight attendents seem to be more normal to speak with

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Joe--Reword your question to see if anyone thinks you should NOT fly Southwest. You may get a wider mix of answers then. LOL----Matt

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
There's a lot more to it than which airline is the best. There's the cost, number of stops, total travel time, departure times, connecting time between flights, etc, etc. Try Expedia.com amd enter your information and see what comes up.

Eric

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Joe, my experience over the years is the best way to go to Tucson from Detroit is Southwest. I do not think there are any airlines that fly nonstop to Tucson from Detroit. Southwest has some good connections in Albuquerque or Denver. They will be the most reasonable also. I would pay the extra $10 per person for priority boarding. Just my thoughts as I have done it many times.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The answer is very consistent.
Thankyou to all. I do appreciate your support.
This year I needed a new gun case , I acquired a new Americase from my friends
on here. The price was right & just what I needed.
Good Shooting to All. All the Best.

Joe Woods/Ontario

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.