Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look's like the Mexican's are worried about the wall and the deportations that are forecast by Trump. Over 400,000 have been caught so far this year!! Makes you wonder just how many have been successful. More freeloaders for the taxpayers to support and also another rise in crime. I hope he comes through with his agenda!!!!!!!

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
That is going to be the total per month, shortly. That don't even include the ones building the wall, and making a run for it.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw a drawing on the wall that showed a cinderblock wall being built with the words "Vote for Trump"! A week later I came by and someone had drawn a tunnel under the wall with the word's " Vote for El Chappo" lol

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
The ones from the middle east that Obama has brought in by the thousands are more to be concerned about than the Mexicans looking for work and a better life. Sure, some of that traffic comes illegally through Mexico and Canada. I strongly believe everyone should be very thoroughly vetted before ever being allowed to take up residency in our country. If not, what's going on in Europe is going to be the same here.

JMHO,
Steve

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
HORSE S**T !!!! , MUDLAKE.
U.S. immigration laws do not refer to illegal immigrants, but in common parlance the term "illegal immigrant" is often used to refer to any illegal alien.[24] Because at law, a corporation is a person, the term alien is not limited to natural humans because what are colloquially called foreign corporations are technically called alien corporations. Because corporations are creations of local state law, a foreign corporation is an out of state corporation. There are a multitude of unique and highly complex U.S. domestic tax laws and regulations affecting the U.S. tax residency of foreign nationals, both non-resident aliens and resident aliens, in addition to income tax and social security tax treaties and Totalization Agreements.[25]\\

HERE: Alien (law) - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_(law)
There is an influx of illegal aliens..............

GS

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
Mida thanks again for proving you don't know your butt from a hole in the ground. You must be in a severe state of depression on your girlfriend's loss and now she won't be able to take OUR guns.

Don

·
Registered
29,240 Posts
Midalake is correct. The Obama regime banned the use of "illegal immigrants" in government documents and language. It is 1984 Speak. In their mind, banning words makes everything better........except climate change and trickledown.

·
Premium Member
11,994 Posts
Immigrants?

Aliens??

Just call the 'illegals' - problem solved...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts