Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must be doing something wrong. Every time I go to a thread and come back to the forum I am logged out. I cannot find a setting to keep me logged in. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
After you log in, then put the site on your favorites list. That way each time you pull the site up, from favorites, you will be logged in.

JON

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
What browser are you using and how are you going back to the forum from the thread? With IE, I just hit the back arrow in the upper left hand corner.
Mark

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Are you clicking on "Back To The Trap Discussion Web" to return to the list of topics? If not, then try that. No guarantees, but it works for me.

Easystreet

·
Registered
995 Posts
I'm suddenly having the same trouble. When I hit my favorites that formerly sent me directly to the forum body, I now go to the home page. I then must click on "forum", and then on "registered users sign in". It then takes me to the forum without actually signing in.
I have no idea why this has happened, but only on one computer. Probably a result of some unwanted "up-grade".
I guess I'm just spending too much time here and this is a hint from above...
dju

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
My old Favorites link started taking me to the home page rather than the forums. I just clicked to the forums and set a new Favorite, then deleted the old one. Now it works like before. Mark

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Once you are on the discussion forum page, add it to your favorite list. Overwrite any previous versions also. Enable the cookies and you'll be able to jump back and forth without having to log in every time.

HAP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts