Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale I have a very rare bird, a Perazzi MT6 combo. The gun is a 32" O/U and 34" Unsingle both barrels are factory choked. This is the one you want Type 4, Original Case Color, in factory case. This is a all numbers matching gun. The gun is super tight, top lever is about 5:15 with the O/U and probably closer to 5 with the Unsingle. The case color is just about perfect with nothing to notate, the barrel blue is 100%, no blue wear whatsoever. Barrels are untouched, no backboring, lengthened forcing cones, nothing. Stock is 14 5/8 to a factory Perazzi pad. Stock does have a few nicks and dings, nothing that takes away from the gun in my eyes. If you look closely at the pic of the bottom of the receiver on the very front middle, there is a "ding '' in the metal, I think it could be tapped out by someone more qualified than me, lol. This does not affect the function of the gun in any way shape or form and when the gun is assembled you can not see it. Gun comes with everything pictured. Price of the gun is $5950, I am willing to bet, you could scour the internet for a long time and not find another one like this in this condition. I might be open to trades? Thanks in advance.

Wood Air gun Shotgun Trigger Wood stain

Wood Automotive exterior Bumper Tints and shades Eyewear

Revolver Wood Tints and shades Household hardware Tool
Wood Trigger Shotgun Wood stain Varnish
Wood Religious item Art Door Artifact
Wood Bumper Automotive lighting Vehicle door Automotive exterior

Wood Publication Font Book Tints and shades

Wood Rectangle Motor vehicle Font Gas
Handwriting Plant Rectangle Font Paper

Attachments

·
Registered
867 Posts
Best looking MT6 I’ve ever seen. I love mine. Best doubles gun Perazzi ever came up with. Selective barrel switch on safety is another plus - great for sporting clays too. GLWS.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Which series of choke tubes does it use? There are MT 6's with both.
Perazzi Series 1 or 2?
Or if using Briley's classification Type 2 or 3?
Simply put are the threads of the tube at the top (muzzle) end or at the bottom of the tube?
thanks for any info.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please see pics. This should answer everything, lol. They're are 6 chokes, the constrictions are as follows.
1- 2 or .008
2- 6's or .024
1- 7 or .028
2- 10's or .040
Automotive tire Drinkware Wood Cylinder Gas

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had a few questions on barrel weight. For whatever reason the stamping is damn near impossible to read. I see...

KG1610 on the O/U
KG1680 on the Unsingle

I weighed the barrels on my coffee scale and got....
KG1607 on the O/U
KG1675 on the Unsingle

Both barrels are 18.4 bore. I have attached a pic of the factory build as well. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Thanks
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Grille

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Material property

Handwriting Plant Rectangle Font Paper

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Stock dimensions: LOP, DAMC, DAH, Cast? If interested in trade, have the following: K-80,Gold Super Scroll, 32" Parcour barrel with Thinwalls, CAT 005 wood, cased, 99+%. May need a bit of cash back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts