Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just like to thank all of you out there that give great advice/help and sorry that I may be a tad stubborn. I just go my first 50 today!

Are all trap shooters stubborn or is this what happens as one gets past 50 and starts shooting trap?? I always tried doing it my way and I think (know) a bunch you were right and ummmm I guess I eat humble pie.

Your words of wisdom came to mind as I DIDN"T try to AIM, just focused on the target, held my appropriate leads, followed through, and just pointed and shot. Taking birds faster, not even thinking about it, just coming natural....dang it! I hate it when everyone else is right!
Even got an easy 23 with the field gun and that with an improved cylinder and not thinking about any shots.

But seriously, thank you for all the help. I also signed up for my first league.

·
Registered
11,126 Posts
Congrats on your first 50 strait!!! Now you got it down. Don't think!!!---Just watch the birdie, follow it, and watch it break. What could be more simple right!!! Now on to the 75. break em all. Jeff

·
Registered
6,469 Posts
Every time you shoot 50, you get to buy a new trap gun, that will somehow improve your game. Of course it will take several trips to the stock maker and the gunsmith, as well as several thousand shells shot in practice to get back to where you already shot with your current gun. Welcome to Trap.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
What??? People on this site actually gave good, sage advice???

What is this world coming to.

Just kidding, I'm glad you were able to soak in some of the vast amount of wisdom that is available on this site.

Good Luck and Keep On Shooting!

Hauxfan!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts