Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have lots of target boxes full of Remington STS, Remington Nitro and mixtures of both. Each box holds about 500 hulls and are for sale for $15 each plus shipping from 84078. If you are interested shoot me an email. Thanks Sean Hawley

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok guys. We will get these shipped out as soon as we get payment. Further orders won't be taken until after I get back from Florida( March 16th). Thanks. Sean

·
Registered
68 Posts
lol another no seller i am new to the site and this is the 2nd time i have tried to buy something from sellers and for some reason they are just talk. Is their a reason for this. Had much better luck at gunbroker getting things shipped out.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would have to say dealing with Sean at Vernal does not have me worried in the least,timing might be bad if your in a hurry and and can't wait a bit.
Just because someone is getting ready to cross the country for a shoot does not mean they're a no seller and just talk.
I even included money for the raffle they are having in June figured it would save me a stamp.

Lee

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
It's real difficult to figure out an address for the gun club. I can't believe how helpless some people are. Hint: read the thread on the gun club's raffle or google it.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.