Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
My friends at RST Shells are loading flyer loads in at least three different velocity ratings in 1 1/4 ounce lead. Go to rstshells.com for details and prices. They will ship right to your house. I shoot the shells and they are wonderful. They are not shy about the use to which these shells will be put. There is a picture of a pigeon on the box.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Game Fair Ltd ( Nashville TN ) had a couple of flats laying on their floor last month. they ain't cheap, but he has them. might call Recobs also.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Gamaliel Shooting Supply has them $11.95/box.

They qualify for rebates, so if your not in a hurry you might wait a few months and get them a little more reasonable.

Will Gurton

·
Registered
13,908 Posts
Don- No issues shipping shells, just have to go UPS or Fedex (Fedex is cheaper for me @ rack rate, UPS might be cheaper for you w/ a corporate acct), just has to be sent w/ an orm-d sticker (download from google pictures and print and tape) and adult signature requirement. I send my ammo for the World shoot in San Antonio this way back in Oct, Fedex, w/ no issues, cost me IIRC around 30-40 bucks for 60lbs worth.

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
What Skeet Man said. Even Rem Oil must be shipped with an "Other Regulated Materials" sticker.

Fed Ex does not bat an eye when I ship ammo.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
Direct shipping from the RST factory to your home. They have daily pickup. No fuss, no muss. The available velocity of the RST Pigeon Loads: 1250, 1300, 1350. The nominal velocity of pigeon loads from the big three used to be 1225. 1 1/4 ounce high velocity loads were nominally 1330.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.