10,475 Posts
Thus Rich219s position on AR 15s- his own financial gain

I am not saying I would ban them but I would regulate them

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Gene you are a troll. As if you do not sell your crap on here for financial gain.

You are a giant trolling hypocrite!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Grntitan- are you nuts

No trolling- at the top I see this guy selling AR15 receivers today and I think to myself- wow that isnt really appropriate at the moment=

Then I see who it is- and I open the thread and lo and behold there is this guy who takes his positions based on his own financial gain, not as a person or a shooter but because he makes money off it

I was frankly shocked that the guy would be bold enough to adverstise like this and then he doesnt even know what an A4 is because he has no actual knowledge or experience

Regards from Iowa

Gene

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gene,

You are senile, you should be checked out by a doctor.

Tim,

Not any time soon. Everyone is quoting me a minimum lead time of 4 months with some manufacturers putting lead times at 6 months + as of right now.

I would assume that if the talk of an AWB settles down over the next few weeks that the lead times will drop down to something much more reasonable.

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
Rich sold recievers last year and everyone bought all he could get ,this ad has been on since the end of November. You can get a stripped reciever at almost any gun shop,they are plentiful. I dont see anyone here selling something to lose money. Jeff

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Eugene, you seriously need to get checked out. You are the type of nutcase we need to watch closely. Your irrational rants are getting worse and frankly I'm worried that we should probably report you so that the proper authorities can watch you more closely. You have some delusional idea that you are the only sane person on this forum and that in itself is a red flag of issues. Frankly I just think you are a whack job and I always have.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Gene,

Correct me if I am wrong, but aren't these lowers regulated by the federal government, namely the ATF? If you took the time to read all the laws and regulations that govern firearms we would not hear from you for a while.

Pat

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ARs, along with just about any other weapon are all highly regulated by the federal government.

We can't have new production full auto guns<br>
We can't purchase guns in a caliber over .50 without special licenses<br>
A form 4473 is required to purchase any firearm from a dealer<br>
16" minimum barrel length<br>
Minimum overall lengths<br>
Etc.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
For future reference I am completely out of AR lowers as is just about everyone else.

The soonest I expect some is a run of billet lowers that will be ready around March. Pricing will be $225 each.

·
Registered
25,284 Posts
GN7777777, quote: <i>"Grntitan- are you nuts

No trolling- at the top I see this guy selling AR15 receivers today and I think to myself- wow that isnt really appropriate at the moment=

Then I see who it is- and I open the thread and lo and behold there is this guy who takes his positions based on his own financial gain, not as a person or a shooter but because he makes money off it

I was frankly shocked that the guy would be bold enough to adverstise like this and then he doesnt even know what an A4 is because he has no actual knowledge or experience

Regards from Iowa

Gene"</i>

Why do you hate capitalism? Are you a communist?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.