Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I'm proud to announce that I am going to be conducting a clinic at the Endicott Gun Club March 31st and April 1st. Sorry for the short notice to anyone who is interested. Shooters have the option of a one or two day clinic. There are several shooters signed up with openings available. Clinic prices are $125.00 for one day $200.00 for two. Clinics will start at 8:00 am Saturday morning. If you are interested in attending you can contact me at:

Derek Stringer
(406)498-0330

If there is no answer please leave your name and number, including area code, in the message and I'll be sure to get back to you.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Howdy Derek,

What's keeping you around our neck of the woods? I missed the Camas this year so I didn't get to see your cheerfull face. I heard it was......fun : )

Hopefully we'll see you down the road.....maybe the Inland or sooner.

Take Care,

John Stephens

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How are ya doing John? Well its all those good people over there, but after Camas last weekend its sure not good targets. lol. Consider it a god sent that you missed the camas. You'll see me down the road for sure, maybe the Hoppie? I'm not sure I'll be at the Inland this year. Well if I don't see you good luck and good shooting.

Respectfully, Derek Stringer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.