Trapshooters Forum banner

Stores/showrooms in Michigan

797 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Tron
We're traveling to Michigan next month for the USA nationals and plan on stopping into Pacific sporting arms to look at a couple used guns I am eyeing.
Where we're from there are not any stores that have high end guns so we only get to look online or when someone has one at the shoots or when the traveling showrooms come to shoots we're at.
Couple questions do they have a range where I can shoot the used ones to make my decision?
Is there anywhere else I should check out while were there?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
747 Posts
Pacific is a great place. I am not sure on being able to shoot any demos. May give them a call. Jaqua’s Fine Guns is but an hour maybe two south of there. If you have time they are worth the drive. Best high end shop in Ohio. We will be stopping in for a little bit to Nationals on our way west for an elk hunt. My so made the JO in July but this hunt has been booked for a few years. We will be there next year.

· Registered
1,784 Posts
Bald Mountain Shooting Range
2500 Kern Road
Lake Orion, MI 48360

"Michigan Shooting Centers is a 100% family-owned-and-operated company that manages two shooting range locations in southeast Michigan and a premium gun showroom."

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.