Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is a fair price?? I have traded for a Bump Buster hydraulic recoil reducer. I have a Browning XT. I have looked at Bump Buster and they only give prices for INSTALLED units. What would be a reasonable price to have it installed. Any recommendations on person to do the work??

·
Vendor
2,100 Posts
Call Ken Rucker, the guy who invented and sells the Bump Buster. He is a very fair with pricing. You can't find a better man.

Phone 903-815-6535

Don

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Another +1 for Ken Rucker, I had a similar occurrence a couple years ago. Like you I tried here on TS for info and was directed to Mr. Rucker, I called and SURPRISE I actually got a person Mrs.R. (not some %$#^* answering machine) only to find out that what I had was NOT a Bump Buster, he still spent about 10 minutes on the phone with me that he didn't have to, could have just said not one of mine goodbye. Hard to find that kind of people\business today. Ross Puls

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Carolyn and I try to answer every phone call and email in a timely manner. Sometimes our workload is such that it may take a day or two, but we do our best. Jim Porter and I spoke on the same morning he made this post and his stock is on its way to us at this time. Thanks to Don and Ross for your votes of confidence in us and our business!!

Ken and Carolyn Rucker

1 - 4 of 4 Posts