Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 1100 lt 20ga. that is my 11 year olds shotgun. It has a youth stock on it that is pretty beat up. wondering who i could send the stock and forearm to get stripped fixed up and an oil finish put back on. The job does not have to be show room quality just want it to look better for him. Thanks fro any help. Larry.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I say try it yourselves. Sounds like a perfect wintertime father-son project. Books, google, youtube.....lots of info out there.

At 11 now, he will remember it forever.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
I have a local lady that does work that will compete with anyone out there. Most reasonable you will find as well. Most times you are looking at 125.00 for a complete makeover. And that is removing any dings that are not major dents. Strip it and refinish in whatever you want. I can get you her number if you pm me. She is in east central Illinois though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry you had a bad experience with Elite. The work that he has done for me has been excellent. Kind of surprised that you two could not work out what ever problems that you had.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.