Trapshooters Forum banner

Stock for A400?

1227 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  jktphd
I put a 1/2 inch Keensight Rib on my A400 Sporting. I temporarily raised the stock but would like to have a permanent stock made in the correct dimensions. I don't want anything fancy but was wondering if anyone knew of someone who might make a stock at a reasonable price. I am thinking of Wenig but wanted to see if there were any other options. Thanks. JT
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not have an adjustable comb put on your existing stock? Contact Tron on this site. He can help. Much less $$ to fix the issue. Regards, Bob
Adjustable comb is the best way to go, as you change you can adjust it, a custom stock might fit the best but if you gain or loose weight it goes away,,, And Wenig doesn't do low price that I know of
The stock has a Kick Off system and there is not enough room to install an adjustable comb. It would have been the first choice had it been an option. I have used Tron on several occasions and his work is first rate.

· Premium Member
1,363 Posts
I was just on Wenig's website. They have several finished stocks that would fit the A400. You might want to look at them. Probably a little more $$ that a replacement Beretta stock but not by much. (BTW I bought one from them for my A400 last year. I am very happy with it. ) Regards, Bob

· Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was just on Wenig's website. They have several finished stocks that would fit the A400. You might want to look at them. Probably a little more $$ that a replacement Beretta stock but not by much. (BTW I bought one from them for my A400 last year. I am very happy with it. ) Regards, Bob
Thanks, I will give them a call as the Beretta dealers don't seem to have anything.

· Registered
352 Posts
At $900.00 for a set of wood for an A400m. And no adjustable comb . Thats probably more than a replacement stock . But to each their own ...

· Registered
292 Posts
Talk to Tron I believe he can put an adj. comb on your gun. I've seen one on his website

Reactions: jktphd
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.