Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for someone who can fit a butt stock to my receiver in the northeast Ohio area is willing to drive some.

·
Registered
702 Posts
SO, you want someone to drive to you and inlet your stock to your receiver? You going to pay him for his travel time? Unless you want to change cast or drop, why not just send it to Rod Stumbo?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No if there’s someone within 2 hours of me I will drop it off rather than ship everything. I did do some searching but Didn’t come up with much

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That’s even closer to me...I heard good things about his work but tried to look him up and couldn’t find much for contact information.

·
Vendor
1,328 Posts
That’s even closer to me...I heard good things about his work but tried to look him up and couldn’t find much for contact information.
Steve is my cousin. He will be at Ohio State Shoot GLW. If you wish to talk with Steve I will call him to see if I can release his phone number.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright if it’s something he would be interested in I would not hesitate to have him do the work.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Steve is my cousin. He will be at Ohio State Shoot GLW. If you wish to talk with Steve I will call him to see if I can release his phone number.
I've seen stocks Larry had made by his cousin, top notch work!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts