Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I am looking for someone to duplicate stock or two. I live near Pittsburgh PA. Looking to have a TC Encore stock duplicated. A trapshooting friend gave me a piece of black walnut from PA that I would like to put on my TC.
I also have a very nicely figured piece that would work on my 101.

Thx
Jason in PA

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
This showed up on another forum last week, dealt with Fajen's long ago---might try contact and let us know!

For the first time in 20 years 280 of the original patterns from Fajen and Bishop Gunstock companies are once again available, I was able to purchase them from a gentleman who was at the auction when the companies assets were sold. Mark Stratton Gunmaker helped me to arrange the purchase of them from his friend,who purchased them and built only a few stocks off of them. I am offering Duplication off the patterns through my company Manitou Custom Guns LLC. For more information and a list of the available pattern inlets please visit my website.My list on my site is not 100 percent complete. For the double gun guys I have a large amount of inlets for Parkers, Winchester 21s, Charles Dalys/Browning Citori, Browning Superposed

Manitoucustomguns.com

I hope I will be a great asset to the gunmaking community by offering these historical patterns to the trade and hobbiest alike.

Thanks,

Will Bohm

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Try Jim Peightal. Haven't spoken to him in a while but he is a first rate accuracy gunsmith and has a duplicator. He is in Earnest PA which is near Indiana about 1 hour from Pittsburgh. Good luck.
Looks like Jim Peightal is a custom rifle builder. Thanks for the help.

Jason in PA

1 - 6 of 6 Posts