Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some recommendations for someone who does checkering. I have a TMX that I want to refinish, but need the wood re-checkered first. Looking to have it done this winter while shooting is slow. I live in N. Central Indiana. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Ross Randall

·
Registered
7,363 Posts
I'm with Larry....do everything else and then checker...and you may want to mask off the existing checkering when applying finish....

·
Registered
685 Posts
Check out Classic Checkering .com .I just had a mx10 re-cut. Tim did a beautiful job. I can try to send pics if you want. Mike

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I was wrong and it was not the first time and probably won't be the last. hehehe I thought you checkered then refinished. I had two other pieces done in the past and I guess I never actually asked which was done first. The man who did them for me always did a very good job. But he passed on and I never had any more done. Bought this TMX and it does need some attention to the wood. Want to get it done during winter while I am not shooting as much. Thanks for all the info and I will be watching this thread for more input.

Ross

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.