Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Vendor
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one each:

Used Perazzi stock wrench, a used Kreighoff stock wrench, and a used Beretta stock wrench.

Take your pick $15.00 plus $10.00 shipping each, to the lower 48 states.

Thank you Doug.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, i didn't see your previous post.

I shipped your wrench , via USPS, the day i received your check.

If you call me i will go thru the shipping receipts and we can find the shipping receipt.

Thank you Doug,
573-286-9905

·
Registered
293 Posts
Doug,
A while back, you installed one of your release triggers in an old Browning Superposed of mine that has been working fine until today. The gun has a Speer release on the bottom barrel, you installed your release on the top barrel. The problem I am having...when I set the trigger and release the trigger nothing happens. I then have to set the trigger extremely hard and then the trigger will release. It is almost like a double set in order to get it to work. I seldom use the bottom barrel since I use the top barrel for 16 and handicap. However when I used the bottom barrel in order to finish the round I had the same problem with the lower barrel release trigger. Depending on your schedule I would like to send the receiver to you for repair and I expect to pay for all necessary repairs as well as shipping. Let me know if this is something you could do for me and approx. how long this would take.
Thanks, Robert

·
Vendor
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi Robert, on the release I installed no charge on the tuning, just shipping.

On the Speers usual price is $100.00 plus any parts needed.
Usally no parts are needed, but I can't tell untill i see it.

Right now it would be approx 10-14 days here.

Thank you Doug. 573-286-9905

·
Registered
293 Posts
Doug, thanks for the quick response. I will send the receiver to your PO box 1112 for repair...would you like me to include a blank check for payment?
Thanks, Robert. <Do Not Post Personal Contact Info - use a PM.>

·
Vendor
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi Robert, when I opened your package there wasn't a note in the box about what to do.

I remember we talked, but i could not find our conversion.

I finally found the conversations in the Vendors for sale section about stock wrenches.

What we need to accomplish is checking both trigger systems for hang fire then balance both triggers to a medium double release.

Let me know if i have this right and i will get the job finished and on the way back to you Monday or Tuesday.

Sorry about the delay but I have been looking everywhere i could think of to find our conversations.

Thank you Doug.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts