Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I paid my dues two weeks ago, got a paper card last week, even though I print the online version, and the card they sent me didn't move the 2016 targets to where they are supposed to, so I don't know what good it is, except it says I paid up.

The online version is correct.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
I had heard some TriStar owners reported to ATA you passed away or became a skeet shooter was no longer an ATA member.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Always get mine in early OCT. Don't expect it to be any different this year. As far a the on line averages, nobody ever accused the ATA if being too fast in that dept.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
The annual ritual begins. Like clockwork. So funny.
Don't even get me started on where the Average Books are! It has been almost three weeks since the target year has been over. One would think they would have them printed and ready for shipping. Geez, dang ATA!!

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I had heard some TriStar owners reported to ATA you passed away or became a skeet shooter was no longer an ATA member.
The annual ritual begins. Like clockwork. So funny.
Do you remember the feller a few years back that got all bent out of shape when I told him that Ohio residents receive their cards last? What a Moron.

·
Registered
18,661 Posts
Do you remember the feller a few years back that got all bent out of shape when I told him that Ohio residents receive their cards last? What a Moron.
Yeah, and when I saw that I thought: " Tron is a deluxe model Troll."

HeH.

Reactions: Tron

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
How to get your average card.

Step 1. Go to www.shootata.com
Step 2. Click on MyATA (on my screen the printing is orange, just like a clay target.)
Step 3. Enter your ATA number where it says "ATA Number"
Step 4. Enter your password where it says "Password." If you don't know your password, it's printed on your old ATA Average Card. You know, the one you don't have a new one of!
Step 5. Click "Login"
Step 6. Click "Print Average Card."
Step 7. Different browsers print differently. Mine has a little thing that looks like a gear. I click on that and select "Print."

Sorted

Reactions: decoy26

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
How to get your average card.

Step 1. Go to www.shootata.com
Step 2. Click on MyATA (on my screen the printing is orange, just like a clay target.)
Step 3. Enter your ATA number where it says "ATA Number"
Step 4. Enter your password where it says "Password." If you don't know your password, it's printed on your old ATA Average Card. You know, the one you don't have a new one of!
Step 5. Click "Login"
Step 6. Click "Print Average Card."
Step 7. Different browsers print differently. Mine has a little thing that looks like a gear. I click on that and select "Print."

Sorted
Tim, There you go again. Being helpful and polite. You know if you keep posting this kind of "stuff" someone will report you and you will get a "time out" from one of our moderators!!

Reactions: WadHopper
1 - 20 of 76 Posts