Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still Looking For Rem. Model

There is a nice one at the Scheels store in Omaha. Looks to be in great shape, and is nicely engraved. The number is (402) 289-5666. I don't remember the price, but I remember thinking it was cheap for such a nice gun. It was still there as of yesterday.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hmmmm....I just called them and they said that they sold the 31 TC yesterday. Bummer...they had it for a few months...it was sure a nice one. Hope you can find one.

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts

Cabela's in Rapid City SD has a trap one in their Gun Library.

They also have a new Perazzi MX8 O/U, a couple others AND two new Kolars, and a few great looking Model 12 Traps.

Bill Rayner is the manager of that department. Tell Bill Whiz White directed you to him.

WW

·
Registered
3,517 Posts

A friend of mine has one, likely he will sell. I know it is a real TC, not original, but has nice wood. How do I know? It was part of some stuff I traded to him. You can personal message me...

David

·
Registered
309 Posts

I just did a search on Google for a REMINGTON MODEL 31 TC and there are some on there.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

Gary, I took one in on trade recently but it won't be delivered until after the first of Jan. I will contact you if it looks good. I just picked up a 16 gauge model 31 and can't wait to try it out. A 31 was my first 12 gauge so I am fond of them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.