Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a guy a while back here at ts.com that was selling Stick-On comb pads - was wondering if someone still does or does anyone know somebody who does?

Not wanting the "Cheek-Eze" by Kick-Eze.

Bought one at the Grand from one of the vendors that was smaller and cheaper - looking for one like it.

Thanks,

Jon

·
Registered
31 Posts
gamaliel shooting supply 1800 356 6230 wwwgamaliel.com they have them i recieved by mistake awhile back in my order price tag said 10.00

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I have one I bought several years ago from Gamaliel Shooting Supply and installed on an 11/87 NP Sorting Clays. All you do is peel of a cover and apply the pad to the stock. It works and feels well.

I don’t use this gun much and may want to sell it. Does anybody know how to take a stick on comb pad off? Do you heat it up with a hair dryer?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Go to Wal-Mart crafts section and buy a sheet of pre-adhesived foam. It is durable, good for three to six months of shooting. It stays on well if you clean your stock before applying it, and a good soaking with RemOil will take it right off when you get ready to switch over to another. One sheet is good for 6-8 combs. And the price? $.50

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.