Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STI 9mm Trojan, less than 300 rounds fired, Like New Condition (absolutely no marks or scratches), ambidextrous safety, comes with one magazine, original carry case, and manual, $925+ shipping (estimated $30) from my FFL to your FFL. I am the original owner. The gun will be shipped in the original foam padded case and cardboard box. It is your responsibility to make sure you comply with your state laws and can purchase the gun, i.e., no refunds for the gun or shipping fee if your don’t. US Post Office Money Order preferred. Thanks for looking, Tom View attachment 303396 View attachment 303397 View attachment 303398 View attachment 303399

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just want to make sure but is the gun the 4" barrel version? Nice looking pistol. I've never owned one of the STI guns. What is your opinion of their guns? I just noticed in the first picture what looks like a crack in the grip panel from the screw to the top. Am I looking correctly or is that a scratch. I'm quite interested. Thanks, Danny

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Cotton,

I have several STIs and several other brands and price ranges. For the money, STI is hard to beat in the current market. Gotta add $$$ to do better.

RW

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The gun is a standard size 1911, i.e., a five inch barrel. I can assure you that the grip panels are not cracked, chipped, etc. The gun is literally in Like New Condition. Tom

·
Registered
177 Posts
Tom, I apologize for my mistake in thinking I had seen a crack in the grip panels. I wasn't trying to misrepresent your gun. Danny Peugh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts