Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
During the summer I kept hearing about problems down at the Silver Dollar. Neighboring houses were supposedly making an issue about shooting/noise and there was a possibility of having to close traps on the trap side. Before this I had also heard rumors that they were going to expand over on that side.
My questions are:
1. Is any of the above or something similar impacting the trap club true?
2. If so will they have to change the trapline and does anyone have any idea as to when that would take place?
3. Will it impact the 2019 Southern Grand or FL State Shoot?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
1. Yes
2. No
3.No

They had to shut down the 3 Easternmost Traps. They are now allowed to use them for 90 consecutive days probably starting in January. They have to erect a sound barrier between each of those 3 Traps.

ELS has plans to expand onto the 400+ acres they acquired, also planning on suing the County.

Should be no impact on the SG and FL State.

Pat

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1. Yes
2. No
3.No

They had to shut down the 3 Easternmost Traps. They are now allowed to use them for 90 consecutive days probably starting in January. They have to erect a sound barrier between each of those 3 Traps.

ELS has plans to expand onto the 400+ acres they acquired, also planning on suing the County.

Should be no impact on the SG and FL State.

Pat
What is ELS?

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
ELS owns the Silver Dollar along with dozens/hundreds of other properties. They have really deep pockets.

Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts