Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
New Mexico has a 5 club rotation. So this must be an "out-west" deal or are there any states east of the Mississippi river that do this ?

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
chuckie are you saying MI has more than one club that could hold the shoot???

If you are you would be wrong.

Don

·
Registered
64 Posts
Goose2

Idaho will rotate again between Boise and Pocatello, maybe Lewiston if they get a new club built.

Not sure what you mean when you said (but then again there is the Lewiston and Boise bunch) if YOU do not know all the facts and i mean FACTS (not hearsay and bullsh*t) you might want to due some research and find out what is really go on before you open your mouth.

Roger
ISTA Director

·
Registered
37 Posts
Utah does Not rotate at this time. Spanish Fork every year. We do have 4 other clubs large enough to host our state shoot. It was voted on my the members a few years ago to keep it at Spanish, excellent club, great targets, and plenty of HIGH scores...
Chad

on another note... Roger, I am asuuming that the ID state shoot is in Boise this year? Are the programs out and available on-line? We have a squad coming up from Utah but have not seen the ID state program yet, and the shoot is only a few weeks away.
let me know
Thanks,
Chad Sorensen

·
Registered
64 Posts
Chad

i'am going to mail about 10 programs to Scott Hoover today (should have by Monday or Tuesday) and yes the Idaho State Shoot is in Boise.

you guys drive safe........see ya Friday the 25th

Roger

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.