Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
12,394 Posts
The "endorsements" will be coming out Fast & Furious(pun intended)now!! Emails and tax return "amendments" are sinking her boat!! Flaming Liberals are doing all they can to plug the holes!!

love ole Trump,"I'll show my tax return(not required)when you show your 30,000 lost emails"

·
Premium Member
18,767 Posts
I'll stick with Folger's De-Caf.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Tried Starbucks once years ago. Didn't like it so I never went back. But now I have a good reason to never give it another try...

·
Registered
12,394 Posts
LOL!!!

For what people pay for "fancy" coffee in one day, I can drink GREAT coffee for more then a month!!!!

Best coffee ever - Cowboy coffee!!!!

FYI for you youngsters, That is coffee grounds thrown into a coffee pot and boiled, perked is only a option if you pack the cage!!

·
Registered
7,683 Posts
I failed to understand why people want to tie their political stand with their business. I see no benefit doing so. No matter what you stand, someone will get pissed. And the people who agreed with you will not drink more of your coffee just because of it.

In 30 years of doing business, I made many friends because we share the same political view, but only because they initiated the topic.

Make good product, offer great service, listen to what customer wants, charge them accordingly, and keep your mouth shut if you don't agreed with them are the best way to do business. I absolutely have no problem taking money from those customer that I don't agreed with, the more the better.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
I like Starbucks plain coffee. $2 for a large cup. The good news is I like Pete's better, same price and no helping the dems. The buildings are next door to each other so the decision is clear. I drink store bought coffee 5-6 times a year.

·
Registered
20,153 Posts
Timberfaller......we always threw in an empty eggshell for apperance/flavor. Ahhhh....

Ernie
Eggshell is CaCO3 ( calcium carbonate ) primarily and will neutralise the acidity of the coffee. All perked/boiled coffee needs just a tiny bit of help like that. Most hot brewed coffees are entirely too acidic and bitter. Starbux is just more acidic and bitter than the other guys.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Just another on my list of boycotts. Wouldn't care if it was the best coffee in the world for 50 cents a cup. Wouldn't walk in the place. Same as any restaurant where I cannot conceal carry. I will not go anywhere now that I cannot carry and protect my family, with all of the terrorist that we have running around our country now thanks to that stupid ass in the white house,

1 - 20 of 23 Posts